— ― Robert Dykstra (via psych-quotes)
I will be better than I am.
— (140/365) by (DS)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
— Remember When (Judith McNaught)
- Frodo:What is your deepest wound, and do you still hurt from it?
- Bilbo:When did taking a chance improve your life?
- Samwise:Have you ever done something for a friend that you would never have done on your own?
- Merry:Who would you swear loyalty to, or to whom have you already done so?
- Pippin:Tell me about when you did something that no one thought you could do.
- Aragorn:What is your heritage? Do you embrace or reject it?
- Boromir:Did your father leave an impact on your life?
- Gimli:Have you ever had an opinion about someone that turned out to be completely wrong?
- Legolas:What has been your most unlikely friendship, and did it last?
- Gandalf:Has your public appearance and ever changed radically?
- Elrond:Do you have overprotective relatives, or do you fill that role?
- Arwen:Did you ever make a decision your family didn't agree with?
- Elladan:Have you ever failed to help someone you cared about?
- Elrohir:Do you have siblings?
- Galadriel:Would you consider yourself wise?
- Celeborn:Are you content with being the less-popular one in a relationship?
- Celebrían:Have you ever done something that took a turn for the worse that you weren't prepared for?
- Haldir:Has your popularity ever changed unexpectedly because of something minor?
- Éomer:What are the things you consider to be worth fighting the system for?
- Éowyn:Have you ever overcome prejudice in a significant way?
- Théoden:When have you been wrong but refused to see it?
- Gríma Wormtongue:Do you sometimes make bad choices for selfish reasons?
- Saruman:Do you want power?
- Sauron:What is your greatest weakness?
- Melkor:Has greed or the desire for material goods ever backfired on you?
- Ungoliant:Are you proud of your children or younger relatives?
- Shelob:Are you afraid of the dark?
- Finwë:Do you come from a prestigious family line?
- Fëanor:Does desire tend to blind you to the consequences of your actions?
- Nerdanel:Have you ever ended a relationship because your partner was doing something you didn't agree with and you couldn't stop them?
- Maedhros:What is the greatest thing you have ever lost?
- Maglor:Do you believe in redemption?
- Celegorm:Have you ever had a pet that impacted your life greatly?
- Caranthir:Do you have a temper, and has it ever gotten you into trouble?
- Curufin:What have you inherited from your family lineage?
- Amrod:Do you have a friend or sibling that you have a special bond with?
- Amras:Has your family ever done something that ended up hurting you?
- Beren:Will you do anything for love?
- Lúthien:Do societal norms exist to be broken?
- Thingol:If you believe in luck, do you think you've had good or bad?
- Melian:Have you ever had a significant other that was of a lower social class than you?
- Eöl:Did you ever have a goth phase?
- Aredhel:Is listening to other people something that is important to you?
- Glorfindel:Have you ever taken on a challenge others have deemed impossible and won?
- Thror:Do you value wealth?
- Thráin:Do you consider yourself a selfish person?
- Thorin:What have you lost that you wish to regain?
- Balin:Are you older or younger than most of your friends?
- Dwalin:Do you have any hobbies?
- Fili:Do you have a good smile?
- Kili:Have you ever suddenly been considered attractive where before you were just sort of there?
- Dori:Are you a musician?
- Nori:Is it common for you to notice things others have forgotten or missed?
- Ori:Do you write or speak multiple languages fluently?
- Óin:Would you consider yourself a superstitious person?
- Glóin:Are you skilled at something most would consider unusual or esoteric nowadays?
- Bifur:What is your most interesting injury, and how did it happen?
- Bofur:Do you consider yourself an optimist or a pessimist?
- Bombur:What is your relationship with food?